quarta-feira, 4 de junho de 2008

The MSN.

"Your style is so...indescribible.I don't know, is just the way you make me laugh, the way you look at me, the way you talk to me."
She was reading that e-mail with a little smile in her face.She answer:
"You know?It's incredible how we feel the same way.I don't know, but I think I can say I love you.Do you?"
He read that with a big smile.
"Yes, i think it too."
Both smile.
"So, what we're gonna do?" she wrote quickly.
"I think we could go out.Cinema?Dinner?You choose."
She laughs.
"Alright.So, this friday, at the Cinema on the street 56, at eight o'clock?"
"Anything you want." Both laugh.
"So, see you tomorrow." She wrote.
"Yeah, see you." No one wrote nothing for a few seconds.
"Good night, beautiful.You don't know how much i'm happy about this." he wrote.
"Good night, baby.I'm very happy too."
"No, really.I always want this.Since we were kids.I was afraid you just see me like your best friend."
"I thought this.But a few moths ago, my feelings changed.And you'll became my best friend and the love of my life."
"I love you."
"Me too.Now, i really have to go.See ya tomorrow, love."
"Of course.I'll be there, my dear."
"A lots of kisses."
"Kisses."

[Desculpas adiantadas pelos erros de inglês, ou qualquer erro.]

Um comentário:

Ila Marinho disse...

There are a few errors in it,but that's ok.And you know what?It came out really sweet and adorable.Claps for you,sweetheart.