terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2008


She turned over and found his eyes, full of questions, looking at her eyes, she excused for what she had said, but that unhappily it was truth. He pulled her for himself and she moved away, tears rolled for her sad face. The butterflies did not bother more, she already accustomed with all that passion, all that thing of losing the floor. The trees balanced delicately and the sea under was calm there.
- But, why you cannot see more me? - he asked innocently, she cried
- I… I love you. And this why I cannot see you anymore.This is why we cannot see each other anymore , because you’re not making me feel good. Everything that I am feeling, and I feel since always, is making me feel suffocated the entire time. You strap my air. I only need a time to forget you. I’m going to miss you, but don’t try to convince me come back. - he surprised her with an intense kiss.
- Stop to say shit, you knows that who I really love is you. - he said holding her in his arms. She balanced her confused head.
- Not, this is not certain, you the fiancé. You go to be married tomorrow! You could not make this with me, I already am determined, you always make this. Always conquest me back.
- I run away with you. We go now. - he said smiling the sun, the moon, the sea, the stars, everything mixed. She also cannot leave to smile with the idea. - come, enter in the car - he said jumping for inside of its convertible black color. She was stop and shocked. - I’m serious, my love. - she smiled. - You are who I always wanted, you are the person that I want to pass my entire life. – she smiled a full smile of colors, jumped in the bank of the passenger and then they kissed. They went to house, they caught their things and they gone, in the direction of the horizon, where they could live in peace, a perfect trip, only they and their new and old love.
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know?
Cause nothing's going right
And everything is a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Um comentário:

Ila Marinho disse...

Don't forget:
harder,better,faster,stronger.